South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

I don't see anything in here about the St Patrick's day tournament. First let me say that this is not my event and what I know comes form the Rapid City club website. Sounds like March 16. Check out their site for more info and confermation.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We should get a link to the BHDGC site set up.

March 16th is correct.  $20 entry, two rounds of 18, lunch on your own between rounds.  We also have a Vibram Birdie Bash on March 17th.  $25 gets you two discs and a T-shirt.  You must pre-register by March 10th for the Birdie Bash at Vibram Disc Golf.  We are having problems getting info put up on our website.  If you have any questions contact me.

Jeff Trautman

605-391-1081

john Wheeler said:

We should get a link to the BHDGC site set up

There's not a link directly to this tournament on our site. but, under the "DG Community" tab at the top, there is a link that will take you to the black hills club site.

There's also a bunch of other useful sites for locating tournaments and disc golf information there. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service