A network for South Dakota disc golf

3rd Annual Father’s Day Doubles

Hummel Park – Omaha, NE
Bring your partner doubles event
Sunday, June 15

Open: $70
Amateur: $50
Family: $30
(Team members must be related to enter Family division)

Player’s Meeting : 9:15
Round 1 : 9:30
Lunch Break After 1st round
Round 2 : After Lunch

Tournament Central will be the shelter by hole 1 to facilitate family fun and yard games while the disc golfers play their rounds.

Hummel Park Disc Golf Course is a work in progress. $5 from each entry fee will go toward course improvements to help make this a world class course for all to enjoy! Any additional donation (including labor) is appreciated!

Through generous sponsorship through Baker’s, lunch will be provided for the third year in a row! We will be grilling burgers and dogs for a free-will donation to the club. If you want to bring a bag of chips or a side dish or something to share, that would be awesome, too!

Check out fathersdaydoubles.wordpress.com for pictures and recaps from past years' events.

Added Cash is currently $350, expected to be at least $500 by event date!

Contact Paul at 308-293-2697 for further details.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As of today, $450 added. I expect a large turnout for this year's event. If you know that you are going to come, please send me a message to the number listed above or post here with your division, team members, and team name so I can get the paperwork rolling. Thanks in advance!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service