South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

Club,

Here's the minutes from last nights meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19gbj80GHetZZ9v-GTy-2t_OGa-jpssO...

The club members present voted unanimously to become a non-profit organization so that we meet the requirements set by the city to allow us to volunteer to work on the courses.

The members also voted unanimously to restructure the club to include 4 board members. Moving forward, the elected board members, along with the officers, will be the only people voting on club matters.

Elections for all three officer positions (president, vice president/secretary, and Treasurer) will take place at the next meeting on November 5th. November 5th is also when we will vote in the 4 board members. This will be a good chance for people to step up and make an impact!

If you'd like to run for one of the officer positions or to be a board member, let me know, in some fashion, soon.

Thanks!

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reminder that club elections will take place on November 5th at 8 p.m. That's only 8 days away!
Here's how the ballot looks thus far:
Running for President:
- Brady Laue
Running for Vice President:
- Derek Sahr
- Les McLarty
- Mike Arens
Running for Treasurer:
- Doug Heckenlaible
Running for Board positions (4 spots):
- Justin Samson
- Brian Nelson
- Les McLarty
- Derek Sahr
- Mike Arens
- Taylor Lupton
- Griffin Haugen
Still time to get your name in the running. This will be the best way to influence the direction of Sioux Falls disc golf. Message me or respond to this post to get your name in the running for a position. Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service