South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

Just wondering which course in the Black Hills area is a must play above all of the others? Going camping out there next weekend but will only have the time to play one course.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was actually just in the hills camping. I played at the Custer course. It is called Pageant Hill. It is a great course that is mapped out well. It has nice tee pads too. Here is a link to a video that I made of parts of the course: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXxYNad7Ng&feature=g-all-lik

Cheers,

Tyler

ive heard the custer course is really nice also if the vegetation doesnt get too high. i need to get out there to play it. unfortunately the best courses ive played out there were temp courses for tournaments. jackson park in rapid city is definately a good course, and the most played. if you are looking to stretch your legs when you get into rapid city, omaha park is a nice little nine you can play in about 20 mins.

That Custer course looks really fun.

I hope that you enjoyed the Custer course if you made it out last weekend! If you played after Saturday please give it another try again once the baskets get moved back to some of their easier to find placements. We just had a big tournament and I left them back for a few days to give some of the locals a chance to play them in these tournament locations. I am still trying to make changes to the course but we are a very small club and small town so it will be slow in coming.
Let everyone know what you thought about the course good and bad.

I played the course on monday. I liked being able to throw the longs. Pretty fun course, just had a few issues with a couple of the tee to pin placements. That could be a different story if I ever get to play the regular layout.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service