South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

Here is the flyer for the Big Sioux Boo!! PDGA C-Tier disc golf tournament to be held Saturday, Oct. 26th at the Big Sioux Recreation Area. All AMs will get an Innova pumpkin disc with thier entry, while Open players will play for cash (the rumor is we may be recieving some added cash from a new sponsor!!!). The following day we will be having the Discraft Ace Race at the Big Sioux, so it will be a fun, full weekend of disc golf to end the season. We will also be having a players party at the new "disc golf" bar during thier grand opening party the evening of Oct. 26th.

ghost_with_sign1.png

Views: 512

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BIG SIOUX BOO!!
PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier Disc Golf Tournament
Saturday, October 26th @ Big Sioux Recreation Area
Registration starting @ 8:00 am. Players Meeting @ 8:45, Start at 9:00 am.
Online Registraton will be available.
2 Rounds of 18 holes with a 1 hour break between rounds. 1st round to long basket locations, 2nd round to short basket locations.
Cost - Pros $45, Advanced and Intermediate $25, Junior and Recreational - $20 ($5 of your entry fee will go towards PDGA fees, sanctioning costs, and Big Sioux Disc Golf Club fee). There is also an additional $10 fee if you are not a current PDGA member. Optional $5 Ace Pool.
Lots of extras including divisional CTPs, Putting Contets, Tricks, and Treats!!

Ive been told by our new SD Prodigy rep that Cale may be coming down for the Boo!!
I picked up 35 Roc3 pumpkin discs from innova. guaranteed for the first 35 ams registered.

We will have Cale Leiviska here for the Big Sioux Boo! He will also be bringing down Prodigy discs and merchandise which will be available for sale and AM payouts (along with some of my disc inventory).

Right on.

hey i just have a couple questions for the Big Sioux Boo. first, is there an age limit for the junior league, and if so what is it. Second i am wondering what the prizes for the winners are, and third i was just wondering if the tournament is typically a big tournament or a small tournament. Thanks!

there are 3 age based junior divisions, but we usually end up grouping everyone into one. usually all juniors that show are about the same age anyway. Prizes are tournament payout slips to be paid out by our disc vendors. I will have some discs and we will have a Prodigy vendor handling payouts also.How much payouts are depend on how many people in your division. You do get a DX Roc3 pumpkin disc with your entry.This probably will not be a real big tournament, but im hoping for a decent turnout!

thank you!

Great turnout today! 50 of us. Thanks for coming everyone!
Scores are posted on pdga.com please check and let me know if there are any errors b4 i send in official TD report.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service