South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

2012 Singles league will be starting this Wednesday March 14th.

• Starts at 5:30 sharp.
  • Cost 5 dollars per week plus 10 up front for the PDGA sanctioning. If you want to play for free, you can just show up and play with us for free, but you won't get rated rounds or be eligible for prizes. 
  • Big Sioux in Brandon, SD will be the course for this league.
  • Hopefully we'll have enough people to offer three skill divisions (intermediate, advanced, pro/open).

Hope to see many of you out there! 

Views: 1526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As much as I would hate it, I think tut would be better. I hate playing in the mud, too.

why are open and am divisions combined for this?

Justin Faber said:

Don't forget our final league standings will be decided by average ratings of your best 5 weeks. Tiebreaker is your overall Avg over all the weeks you played. Here is where we stand with one week to go.

****League Standings Update****

Top 5 Avg. Overall Avg.
1st Justin Faber 990.20 972.89
2nd Rob Kauffman 990.20 957.63
3rd Josh Faber 972.00 955.56
4th Adam Wilson 969.60 954.67
5th Justin Samson 959.80 945.75
6th Jason Reding 943.40 932.43
7th Ben Pike 924.00 904.43
8th John Wheeler 910.60 877.00
9th Gardar Audunsson 905.20 882.22
10th Les McClarty 859.20 822.67
11th Heather Avery 698.60 689.66
Tuthill should be the obvious answer ( I hope ). Who wants to play in a swamp, seriously? Tut over Big Sioux any day.

tuthill is a joke compared to even a partially wet big sioux! this coming from the guy that designed or assisted in the design of both. holes 3-6 at tut are good.

are you going to make it for league this week?
Tate Nettestad said:

Tuthill should be the obvious answer ( I hope ). Who wants to play in a swamp, seriously? Tut over Big Sioux any day.
Wheels, scores were combined in my update out of laziness. The overall PDGA standings for points will be by division, not overall.

This hot weather we've had the last few days and will continue into Tues/Weds is almost certainly drying Big Sioux out pretty good, or at least to the point where everything should be playable except for Hole 2 and maybe Hole 7 tee-pad. Therefore League will be out there on Wednesday so spread the word. I'm assuming the bugs will be pretty bad, so bring bug spray and wear pants.

We should get someone to bring out a basket and make that island hole to play since 2 is under water. i can bring a mach lite but I know a few guys have mach 3s.

I was thinking exactly the same thing Les, I plan on bringing my Innova Sport, which is decent, and easy to set up.

since when is that p.o.s. decent?

So I submitted the final League Report to the PDGA last week for our first 10 weeks. They just sent me an email that they would like to know the last name's of the three players on our results that don't have them. One of them is Colin, who I obviously know, but don't know his last name. The other two are Tyler and Austin, who I'm not as familiar with so don't know where to start to try to find last names for them. Anybody out there know these guys who could help me out? Thanks 

Colin's last name is Hahn, I'll see if I can find out the others
Austin's is Kolar

Reply to Discussion

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service