South Dakota Disc Golf

A network for South Dakota disc golf

General Discussion (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big Sioux Disc Golf Club Meeting

I'm planning on attending the next parks department meeting. It's held on Tuesday the 17th at 4 pm at the Mary Jo Wagner Arboretum. Before…

Started by Brady Laue

15 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by John Wheeler

Gavins Point Dam

Does anyone know if they have installed the last 9 holes here, and if not if they have any idea on when they will be in.

Started by Jonah Nyenhuis

5 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by James Hufford

50 States in 50 days

Got to play a round with Larry today. KDLT came out and did a piece on him.  Cool dude and great exposure!  http://www.kdlt.com/index.php

Started by Brady Laue

0 Sep 2, 2013

places to buy disc's in sioux falls?

Are there any stores with good disc selection in sioux falls? Im throw a lot of lat 64 and West side.  I was hoping to pick some plastic up…

Started by JP Pulley

9 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by JP Pulley

California in a doubles format

How do you play it when there is an odd man out? It seems to be up to the group playing to set up a ruling before drawing with an odd numbe…

Started by Scott Caesar

0 Aug 19, 2013

new to south dakota

Hey all I just moved to vermillion sd from Salt Lake City UT. I was wondering if anyone is from this area that knows of any dubs or league…

Started by JP Pulley

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Les McLarty

big sioux and lost discs

hey all I played big sioux and lost 2 discs. one in the water on 5 ( yellow west side boat man) and one in the brush to the right on 13 ( w…

Started by JP Pulley

0 Aug 16, 2013

Big Sioux Disc Golf Club meeting, July 20th

The Big Sioux Disc Golf Club will be meeting on July 20th at Tuthill park, after the completion of the Sioux Falls Open. During this meeti…

Started by Brady Laue

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Brady Laue

How to start a league?

Hey Everyone!  I'm new to the site, kind of new to the area, but a veteran of disc golf.  I am up here in Huron, where we have a couple sma…

Started by Joshua Muehlbauer

4 May 30, 2013
Reply by Discgabb

Jackson Park

Will in in town on sat may 25, would like to know what time I can get in the park and about how much time it will take to play a round. Tha…

Started by Bryan smackingtrees McAlees

5 May 24, 2013
Reply by Bryan smackingtrees McAlees

RSS

A place to connect and organize South Dakota disc golf players and tournaments.

Members

Latest Activity

Paul King is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 11, 2016
Tom McManus is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Aug 5, 2016
Rollie Hotchkin is now a member of South Dakota Disc Golf
Jun 14, 2016
Dennis Boese replied to Dennis Boese's discussion Hills Mn Rez Park disc golf
"I did the tees and signage. It isn't top notch stuff but it is easier to find your way around the course. I have maps w/scorecards hanging at the Res shelter or download a map on my SDDGA profile. Everything is color coded, (yellow for Reg…"
Jun 9, 2016

© 2017   Created by Brady Laue.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service